FINANCIAL REPORTING ACCOUNTANT
- Act as a point of contact with auditors
- Perform analytical review of the monthly
- Review data posted into the Operating
Expenses accounts for accuracy and to
ensure they impact the correct accounts.
- Raise manual journals to correct any error
discovered during the review mentioned
- Review asset/liability accounts to
ascertain their completeness, accuracy,
valuation and existence
- Ensure accurate reporting of management
- Prepare financial statements for statutory
purposes and internal reporting (MIS).
- Follow up and escalate issues from
- Identify and escalate needs from the ERP
- Monitor to ensure financial accounts are
in compliance with Accounting standards
(IAS, SAS, SA, IFRS) and GAAP
- Prepare, update and provide links to the
trend analysis for actual data only (IS).
- Perform other duties as assigned by the
Financial Reporting Manager.
- Preparation of exception report after
CONDITION OF SERVICE
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
Extended working hours. Immense
pressure at month end. Preparation of
statutory financial statements within
specified timelines. Turnaround time for
financial statements generation. Feedback
from external auditors on state of financial
records. Compliance with local and
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE LATEST MTN
VACANCIES JANUARY 22 2013
- B.Sc. in Accounting or any other related
- (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- 4 years finance and accounting
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR THE LATEST
MTN VACANCIES JANUARY 22 2013