O.W.S INTERNATIONAL is a leader In
personnel outsourcing services
We build long-term relationships with our
clients and deliver tailored and
sustainable solutions to their Financial/
Our client, a leading manufacturing
company in Nigeria with international
pedigree and proven track record in
delivering quality service to her
customers is on a
quest to extend her current reach
nationwide and has engaged the services
of Workforce Management Centre to
recruit and manage staff for the
Job Title: Direct Sales Agents
Front desk/ customer services
Human relations officer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Identifying and establishing contact
with potential customers proactively.
• Maintaining contact with new and
existing customers to advertise the
product sales and deliver a detailed
• Responding to sales inquiries from new
and existing customers.
• Delivering presentations of the
company products at conferences,
customer sites and exhibitions.
• Meeting annual sales goals and targets.
• Installing and demonstrating software
at client sites.
• Attending user group meetings and
• Maintaining the company’s contact
database management with up-to-date
contact, accurate and activity details.
• Delivering platform presentations,
publications, posters at conferences.
• Producing monthly sales reports and
• Testing very new product releases to
support product development team.
• Providing feedback of potential
customers and members to enhance
product functioning and the service
• Ensuring effective internal
communication within the Sales,
Marketing team and Customer Support
and across the company.
• Assisting to identify the opportunities
for upcoming products, and for
development and enhancement of
• Motivating all sales staff to share
relevant data about the market in
facilitating the ease of retrieval,
recording, and use of information.
• Negotiating the agreement terms and
closing down sales.
• Monitoring and reporting the potential
collaborators and competitor activities
and identifying business threats and
• Will be responsible for selling the
companies product and services to new
customers within specific locations.
*BSc/HND/NCE from a well known
Institution of higher learning. willing
Skills and Specifications
• Good communication, writing and
customer service skills.
• Excellent problem solving and
• Able to communicate complicated
technical issues, with effective
• Self-motivated and flexible to work
with negligible supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal
• Good interpersonal and communication
• Tenacious work attitude.
• Should be able to work as a team
member. And must have the potential of
a team leader.
• Should have negotiation skills to deal
with different kinds of customers.
• Able to meet deadlines along with
working under pressure.
• Highly innovative and proactive.
• Capable of agile cogitating to give quick
and accurate response to questions.
• Should be able to handle varied tasks.
• Flexible to work anytime.
• Willing to travel on frequent basis.
• Must be self motivated to embark on
• Must have proven integrity
How to Apply
Method of Application: Interested and
qualified individuals should send a copy
of a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Lagos residents only